BRI Supply offers hand hygiene promotion which follows CDC & ADA Guidelines
Leading PPE products company, BRI Supply, expands the production and access of high-quality, safe, and effective hand sanitizers to reduce the spread of COVID-19, with a focus on dentists and healthcare professionals.
“It’s been shown that oral health is an essential factor in managing a person’s overall health. So, at BRI Supply, we are committed to supporting the under-served dental community with superior PPE products that effectively assist dentists and their staff in achieving the highest standards in delivering of safe dental care in these unusual times of COVID-19.”
Nancy Countryman, CEO
To protect staff and patients, dentists must practice healthy hand hygiene to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. The ADA and CDC have provided similar guidance:
- The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends the use of soap (regular or antimicrobial)
- The CDC has continually promoted washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Then, rubbing them with an effective hand sanitizer to further lower the risk. The CDC recommends using an ABHR with 60-95% alcohol in healthcare settings. There is no recommended alternative to hand rub products with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as active ingredients.
BRI Supply offers liquid (ethyl alcohol) and gel (isopropanol alcohol) hand sanitizers. Both are suitable for use in dental offices and other healthcare settings. ABHR products are not designed for surgical use.
BRI Supply’s hand sanitizer delivers the following benefits for dentists:
- FDA approved
- Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- Follows CDC and ADA guidance
- Contains NO methanol or benzalkonium chloride
- Ongoing lab-testing with Certificates of Analysis (COA)
- Contains emollients which can protect the skin
- Made in the U.S.A.
Because of today’s critical need for ABHR in dental offices, BRI Supply has created a one-time special offer:
- Buy a one-gallon jug (with pump) of BareSkin® hand sanitizer at the initial price of $29.95 (normally $37.95),
- Or, buy five Python® face masks at the initial price of $19.95 each (normally $24.95)
- And receive a FREE 5-pack of 3-ply face masks, plus a 1.7-liter bottle of liquid
For more information, visit: www.bri-supply.com/dentist-promo
BRI Supply provides safe, effective, and high-quality ABHR sanitizer and other PPE products for dentists and other healthcare professionals.
About BRI Supply, Inc.
BRI Supply is an international distributor of premier Personal Protective Equipment (including, but not limited to sanitizers, protective face masks, gloves, gowns, and more). Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, BRI Supply serves small to large organizations, nonprofits, retailers, individuals, educational and healthcare institutions.
BRI Supply, Inc.